Where are you?

Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the LORD God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the LORD God among the trees of the garden.  But the LORD God called to the man, "Where are you?"  Genesis 3:8-9 (NIV)

Where are you? What has happened that you now hide from me?
What sins? I do no see them. You exist to walk with me. Come, let us walk about again. There is no need for that newly planted seed of fear.

Yes, I 'm calling for you. Will you answer or will you follow that truth within you?  Come along. Be renewed in my light. Be healed. Allow me to minister whom I am.

Why are you hiding? There is no need. Come let us walk together one more time. Allow my words to renew your mind. My love casts out all fear. My motive is pure. My pathway is sure and certain.

Where are you? Come back under my authority that you may bring others into the kingdom.  Eat from my garden. Show them the table set for those who know my name. Demonstrate to them the fullness of healing.

The price of acceptance has already been paid. Come back. Sit and talk with me. I will show you the work yet waiting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water