the actions of your life

I want to challenge you: Fear not!!

Look about you: I have created all things. In me there is no lack.
I have given the same word to leaders (Genesis 15:1, 26:24, 46:3, Joshua 8:1, Daniel 10:12)
I have given this word to the land and to those I love (Joel 2:21-22,
Zephaniah 3:16, Haggai 2:5, Zechariah 8:13, Malachi 3:5, Matthew 10:31)
I have given this word to the night shift workers (Luke 2:10)
and I will continue to give this Word:  Fear not!

Look into the darkness and declare light. Concern yourself with the ways of my kingdom. Do not grow lax, but be ready for the opportunities to spread my ways, Let my light shine through the actions of your life. Fear not for I am with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water