Learn to worship

Remember of what family you are now in. I have adapted you and you are mine. No need to be trapped in the past remembrances. In me is fullness, all things. I can deliver you from the ways of the enemy. Flee what you should flee and stand when you should stand.

I have set a table for you, but you will have enemies when you are mine. Don’t be surprised when struggles come. They enemy would destroy all that is mine, but his methods and plans are flawed. My son yet rules and reigns.

Let praise pour forth from your life. Worship me in truth and spirit.
I will continue to support those I know. Let your presence be found before me. This is not the time to walk alone. Gather together before and with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water