for those known as John

A word for a specific John, and those of like heart:

I do have a word for you from Father.
 
I heard the word “cottage” and was shown a simple picture. It was one f a small cottage at the time of a winter dusk.
There was a golden yellow light glowing from within.
 
You continue to ask if I hear you. I know you have been asking for more; a larger, deeper relationship with me.  Yes, it is possible. Let go of the past/current expectations you have.


Release the view you have of of how I will use you.  My plan for you is not as how you are expecting it. Pursue me with expectation and watch it unfold. Listen to others as they speak into your life.
 
Hunger for me and knowing my heart. My bread is available to you.  Release the residual hidden ager. It will kill you. Release your anxiety so I might fill you with my supernatural peace.
 
I have not forgotten what I once told you. Renew your vision for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water