my friends

Your calling is made clear in my light. Spend time with me and questions will be answered. You need not be caught in the "what do I do" model, but be found in Jesus.

Start afresh in me. Do not fear what you think is coming, but be grounded in my love. My light brings a great desire. It removes impurity. My love is true. It protects, always trusts, always gives and receives hope. My love perseveres throughout all time.

In all you do, seek me. You are my friend, I will make myself available.


You are my friends if you do what I command.
I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.        John 15:14-15 (NIV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water