Prepare the conductors

As I drove to work this morning I heard Father say, “Prepare the conductors. It is time for some to step into their calling”.

Immediately I was given three sets of conductors: Train conductors, orchestra conductors and electrical/power conductors.

The train conductor takes large groups of people and supplies across on long journeys. They touch several areas of the land in different ways than most. Their job is often over-looked. They have long, night hours. In the eyes of the world they may seem insignificant. But I say, Not so. They work long hours and in all types of weather. Their course is load out before them. The passenger are ready to be delivered where needed. provision is sent to the needy.

Orchestra conductors give direction for the sound of God to come forth. Before them sit an army of musicians, each specifically prepared. They sit in the forefront of their army. Their conductive energy brings out the best of those around them. They draw out the vibrato where needed and bring things to a whisper. Their ways produce a single greatness from all who sit at their feet. Their work is admired by those trained to obey direction.

The power conductors also have an element of both direction and control. They are are conduits of my word. They keep things in check so there is no burn-out. Their way is a steady current so as not to destroy. They draw great crowds, but mine do not overstep their ways and cause harm to those around them. Their greatness is shown most by the restraint I have built within
them. They are tender and reach out to those in need supplying a warm and light for their life.

My conductors work in concert with Holy Spirit and move as I guide and direct them. My directors have been honed and trained for years. Prepare the conductors. I am sending many out at this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water