in proportion to your faith

And we have different gifts according to the grace given to us. If the gift is prophecy, that individual must use it in proportion to his faith. Romans 12:6 (NET)

You have been given all that you need.Step into what is yours. Walk in the light as I have set the pathway for you. Exercise your measure of faith.  Use it, that it may become more.

Speak what I show you. Listen for my direction and you shall receive. Do not neglect the gifts within you. Pursue my love that you may prophesy. Reach the lost in their time of consolation. Encourage all those around you. Let your faith be strengthened and ever-growing.

Be filled with my spirit and walk the way before you. Allow your portion to be ever-expanding. Prophesy in proportion to your faith.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water