you are mine

Fear not for you are mine. Spend time with me. There is more than your natural eyes are seeing. Focus your eyes upon me you will learn to recognize all that I am doing. I am the firm foundation for which you are searching. Build upon me. I will lead in into the pathways of righteousness.

Listen for my voice and I will guide you. You will be lead into the ways I've set for you. Loosen your grip on what you are holding. I will replace it with what is eternal.

Fear not what the enemy wishes to show you. You are mine. He is attempting to destroy your peace, and erode your joy. He is a liar; he loses.

I am raising opportunities for my people to excel, for natural and spiritual promotion to abound. It is temporal, but I am eternal, and you are mine. My spirit is within you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water