…the love I have for you

I have revealed my plans to the prophets. They speak the revelation I have given them. Pray over what they will say, for they have not come to release fear, but to show my ways of redemption and life.
 
Continue to seek me and the direction I have for you. Walk in love as there are many who yet need to come to my salvation. Allow them to see the face of Jesus in a time of their crises.
 
It is a period of extremes and changes, yet I prevail. I am in control, directing my plan. There is no need for you to embrace fear or panic. Cling to what you know is true. My love is everlasting. I am yet the healer and deliverer.
 
Don’t be too busy for me.  I will provide for those I know. There is a table set for those will to come. Sit with me. Allow me to permeate you each day. My Spirit will release healing peace. Spend time daily to hear what I might whisper in your ear.
 
Learn the love I have for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water