between me and you

When Abram was ninety-nine years old the Lord appeared to Abram and said to him, "I am God Almighty; walk before me, and be blameless, that I may make my covenant between me and you, and may multiply you greatly.  Genesis 17:1-2 (ESV)
 
 
You have the promises of your forefathers. They are forever.  They are the foundation for what I have for you to accomplish. As my son showed you, you shall pray for those who come against you. They do not yet understand the gift you carry.
 
You can reach out and touch them with my ways and my thoughts, influencing their future as well as your own destiny.
 
 
Then Abraham prayed to God, and God healed Abimelech, and also healed his wife and female slaves so that they bore children. For the Lord  had closed all the wombs of the house of Abimelech because of Sarah, Abraham's wife. Genesis 20:17-18 (ESV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water