Hidden in me

May the eyes of your heart be opened. May they behold my riches; seeing beyond the physical and soul. List will flow forth, drawing others to me.
 
I am yet moving over the surface of the water. I hover over you, observing and guiding you. I am the protection of those who are mine. I am still feeding the masses who huddle before me.
 
I bring the rain which sustains my creation. I speak your name. You are my special creation. I am supplying what you need. Seek me so your discernment may bring growth.
 
Speak my name into the dark situations. I will bring change. Do not fear what I may bring to you; but move in conjunction with me. I will clearly direct and lead you – move without hesitation. Fill yourself with my boldness.  Become hidden in me
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water