Ask for what you need

Don’t bargain with God. Be direct. Ask for what you need. This isn’t a
cat-and-mouse, hide-and-seek game we’re in. If your child asks for bread, do
you trick him with sawdust? If he asks for fish, do you scare him with a
live snake on his plate? As bad as you are, you wouldn’t think of such a
thing. You’re at least decent to your own children. So don’t you think the
God who conceived you in love will be even better.
Matthew 7:7-11 (MSG)

 

Come to me; draw closer. Stand securely beneath my shadow.
Beware: seek and you will find, so be seeking the things from above.
Do not allow the enemy to be your supply. His abundance will spill
into poison as he seeks to trap you in your needs.

Be sure in asking from me, for I will supply what you need. I will grant you
more so you might share with others in need. Do not hesitate, but come to
me.  Cast away the fear the enemy has given as entrapment. Lose yourself
in me and find what you need.

Come unto me and receive my peace. Draw near to me each day and
see the table set before you. Draw closer and come into what I have for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me