Go back

One day this week the sun was shining brightly onto my parched lawn.  I heard something and looked outside to see it raining. There were large drops of unexpected rain coming from the sky. I heard Papa say, 2:22.

He said, "Bring me a new jar, and put salt in it." So they brought it to him. He went out to the spring of water and threw salt in it and said, "Thus says the LORD, 'I have purified these waters; there shall not be from there death or unfruitfulness any longer.'" So the waters have been purified to this day, according to the word of Elisha which he spoke.”  ‭‭     2 Kings‬ ‭2:20-22‬ ‭NASB‬‬

Go Back. Go back to where I first spoke with you. Return to the seeking and your expectant asking of me.  Those words have not changed. They yet give direction and bring comfort. Read again the words. Speak them aloud so your ears can hear them.

Repeat them so you might again draw from them.  Meditate upon who I am. Allow my peace to blanket you. Do not become lost or frustrated in this time of transition.  As you allow, I will work through you. The light of my word will water and release new life.

Hope will flourish where you have been planted. I will water you and those about you where your feet are now set.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me