prepare

Prepare your heart to receive from me. Empty it of the evil which was come against you. Allow me to wash you and remove the fear and anger, replacing them with my fullness.  I shall again pull down the altars of iniquity. I will punish those who conspire evil. They shall not stand against me, or my people.

I am rebuilding my people and mobilizing them. My government has not changed.  I will be their ruler. I will provide my shield of covering. I will  again go before them and be their rear guard.

Have no fear, other than knowing to ignore hat I have directed you to do. My covering is available. My anointing will be smeared upon your head, covering you in completeness. My love will come upon any and all who call upon my name.

Prepare yourself, for my kingdom is here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me