For Anita, the one filled with grace

LORD Almighty, God of Israel, you have revealed this to your servant,
saying, 'I will build a house for you.' So your servant has found courage
to pray this prayer to you.  2 Samuel 7:27 (NIV)


Today begins a new journey. You will have the opportunity to grow
deeper roots of trust; and longer arms of service. I will cover you with
a new blue robe. Be hidden within it.

It is time to clear your mind of the clutter which is trying to create a
separation.  You are safe with me. I will grow you, expand the vision
you have, in showing you more.

I have heard your singing heart and will answer. I will show you the way,
as you trust me more.  I will direct you. Sometimes I've sent people into
your life and you seemed to overlook their import.  Watch for those I
send to you and for those I send for you to pray with/for.

I sense He wishes to grant you a new calmness/peace. He wishes to
re-establish something which has been broken/frayed There is a time
of quick growth coming; be sure in Him.  Ask Him for clarity and will
will be shown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water