for Deanne

Stop waiting and procrastinating. Move with what I have shown you.
That will open the pathway to the  “more” you have seeking.
 
Begin reaching out and watch me answer. Feed the hungry with what
I have given you. For you to have more, you must give more, after
time with me.
 
I hear the phrase, "mending relationships."  It is as there are some
items which are yet tender, even though buried beneath time. Make
the move. Begin the process of reconciliation.
 
Find time with me. After praying, take time to listen and write out what you
are sensing.  Go back to your time in my written Word, Read the stories
and passages that intrigue you; see if I am not answering you. Learn how
I am communicating with you and watch how your impatience will melt away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water