Oncoming Season



Father-God is reminding us that His love never changes. Just as in nature we
are moving into a new season, so too many of my people are in a time of
change.  I have not removed my protection, nor has my outlook towards you
dimmed. The new season requires you to adapt to what I am doing. Recognize
my heart and fulfill your role. Seek me and I will give you the needed
direction.

Look through my eyes. My Spirit will guide you. The on-coming season will
bring it's unique challenges.  They are challenges which will help you grow
in spiritual maturity. Grow in me.  Trust me.  Do not lean on those things
of the past, but continue to lean into me.  Seek after me and find I am yet
leading you into the paths of righteousness, maturing you beneath my mantle
of protection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me