Fear not


Throughout our lives, we all have a common enemy. One of his methods used is common to all peoples. We lose track of our vision. We focus on many things besides God and fear again raises its ugly head. Each day He is saying to us “Fear not, but draw closer to me.

Fear not and trust in him. He is in control. As you read this, take a moment and thank Him. Tell Him your fears and ask for his help.  Know He is in control, and you are important to Him.  Fear not, for you are mine. "



After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward. Genesis 15:1

Behold, the LORD thy God hath set the land before thee: go up and possess it, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath said unto thee; fear not, neither be discouraged.

Deuteronomy 1:21 

"Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee." Deuteronomy 31:6


"And Elijah said unto her, Fear not; go and do as thou hast said: but make me thereof a little cake first, and bring it unto me, and after make for thee and for thy son." 
I Kings 17:13

And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them. II Kings 6:16

And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. Luke 2:10

Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom 
Luke 12:32

And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last. Revelation 1:17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water