aligning your steps


Like the Israelites, we too are about to cross over into the unknown.
Leave the past behind you and move forward. Align yourself. Come into my order.
Follow carefully and  listen for me because I will be aligning your steps.

You’ve not been this way before, but fear not, as you are with me.
I will give you clear direction. You will be doing my amazing things.

“Early the next morning Joshua and all the Israelites left Acacia Grove and
arrived at the banks of the Jordan River, where they camped before crossing.

Three days later the Israelite officers went through the camp, giving these instructions to the people: When you see the Levitical priests carrying the Ark of the Covenant of the Lord your God, move out from your positions and follow them. Since you have never traveled this way before, they will guide you.

Stay about half a mile behind them, keeping a clear distance between you and the Ark. 
Make sure you don’t come any closer.” Then Joshua told the people, 
“Purify yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do great wonders among you.””
Joshua 3:1-5 (NLT)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water