A personal reminder


Ever wish that God would speak more clearly to you?



With the recent turn of nicer weather, dog walking, or should I say, puppy walking, has become a more important activity. One of our two dogs feels she need to go out for a walk nearly every other hour.  Now I enjoy dog-walking, but not always the constant pulling and darting around as she tracks birds or looks for snacks.

We were on our way back home from a mid-morning walk and something caught my eyes.  I saw the chalk handiwork on a driveway. We stopped and I looked at the multi-colored items. There were pictures and writing filling the area. As I took the time to read what I saw, I had to smile, and hear the voice of God in this.  The handiwork was from Galatians, bringing me a reminder, of what has been so evident.

“But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: 
love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 
gentleness, and self-control. 
There is no law against these things!”  Galatians 5:22-23 (NLT)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water