God, our creator and protector


Again this morning, I have awoken with a song active in my "mind".
This morning it was an older song I knew, about the "power in the blood".
This should be a reminder to me about the importance of communion 
and the time we spend alone with Him.

In the garden there was no sin. We do not age, but have communion with
God, our creator and protector.

“As the crowd pressed in on Jesus, he said, “This evil generation keeps asking 
me to show them a miraculous sign. But the only sign I will give them is the sign of Jonah.

What happened to him was a sign to the people of Nineveh that God had sent him. 
What happens to the Son of Man will be a sign to these people that he was sent by God.”
Luke 11:29-30 (NLT)

Father, I ask for forgiveness of wanting signs from you. 
Help me to have that need to be with you, in a continual manner. 
Open me to be aware of your reaching out to me for others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water