rescued

The Lord thundered from heaven;
the voice of the Most High resounded amid the hail and burning coals.
He shot his arrows and scattered his enemies;
great bolts of lightning flashed, and they were confused.
Then at your command, O Lord, at the blast of your breath,
the bottom of the sea could be seen,
and the foundations of the earth were laid bare.
He reached down from heaven and rescued me;
he drew me out of deep waters. Psalms 18:13-16 (NLT)


Father, 
Thank you for your patience and guidance.
Help me to be more aware of you within my life.
I need fresh vision and revelation of your heart.

Open my senses to your moving.
Open my heart to those you place within my life.

Draw me closer to you, so I might be washed again with you.
Help me to recognize your guiding and protecting.
Fill me with what I should want, the need for more of you.
You have said to me, "The fire on the altar must be kept burning; it must not go out"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me