speak to the issue

The Lord thundered from heaven; the voice of the Most High resounded amid the hail and burning coals. He shot his arrows and scattered his enemies; great bolts of lightning flashed, and they were confused. Then at your command, O Lord, at the blast of your breath, the bottom of the sea could be seen, and the foundations of the earth were laid bare.
He reached down from heaven and rescued me; he drew me out of deep waters.
Psalms 18:13-16 (NLT)


     I remember purchasing my current car. It was the first time I had experienced the verbal commands for radio stations, Cd and to play audio files. There was more than one occasion I had issues getting it to respond to what I wanted. Then after a while, you become accustomed to it and think nothing of how to get what you want/need.
     Yesterday I went out to my car and I had no response with the radio. I turned it off/on and till had silence. It was the same silence with the AM/FM radio, or audio files, no matter how many times I repeated the same “.fix”. On my way home I heard a “voice” say, why not speak to it. And so I did, but the Alexa voice spoke back to me, stating I needed to turn the audio on, so I reluctantly did.  And yes, this time things were fine, as if there had never been an issue.
     I clearly heard the message as it was spoken to me,
“you must speak to the issue” if you wish resolution.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me