Be expectant


Be expectant to receive what I have for you.
There is much within my storehouse and my library which has not yet been 
shared.  There is fresh bread which I would see to be distributed.

Walk in humility and distribute my peace and acceptance.
Demonstrate my love so that others may come to the discoveries 
I have for them.  Display my heart to draw them closer to me and 
my ways for them.

I have much which this world yet needs to know.
They need the marvelous discoveries.
They need know the plans I have yet for their lives.
You need what I have placed within them.
They need to grow in my love, to know of love and acceptance for them.


You are the light of the world—like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden.
No one lights a lamp and then puts it under a basket. Instead, 
a lamp is placed on a stand, where it gives light to everyone in the house.
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:14-15‬ ‭(NLT)‬‬


Jesus replied, I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will 
never be hungry again.  ‭‭John‬ ‭6:35a‬ ‭(NLT)‬‬

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water