fix my thoughts


And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing.
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable,
and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable.
Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.
Philippians 4:8 (NLT)

Take control of what I say, O Lord, and guard my lips.
Don’t let me drift toward evil or take part in acts of wickedness.
Don’t let me share in the delicacies of those who do wrong.
Let the godly strike me! It will be a kindness!
If they correct me, it is soothing medicine.
Don’t let me refuse it.
But I pray constantly against the wicked and their deeds.
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭141:3-5‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)


Draw me closer to you. Help me to recognize your ways
and the pathway you created for me.
Help me to speak your living word in your timing.

Help me to see what you show me
in my waking hours and in my sleep.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me