if you seek me


Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above,
coming down from the Father of lights,
with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow.
James 1:17 (NASB2020)

For God speaks again and again,
though people do not recognize it.
He speaks in dreams, in visions of the night,
when deep sleep falls on people as they lie in their beds.
‭‭Job‬ ‭33:14-15‬ ‭(NLT)


Awaken to what I have been speaking to you.
I have been leaving trails for you to follow after.
I have been whispering into your heart my thoughts.

Awaken and stand up. Come to where I AM.
Do not listen to the enemy, but allow my words
to bring healing and direction. I know the way.

I have much more available to you, if you seek me.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water