filled with light


So Jesse sent for him. He had a healthy complexion, attractive eyes,
and a handsome appearance. The Lord said, “Go ahead, anoint him. He is the one.”
Samuel took the flask of olive oil and anointed David in the presence of his brothers.
The Lord’s Spirit came over David and stayed with him from that day on.
Then Samuel left for Ramah.
‭‭1 Samuel‬ ‭16:12-13‬ ‭GW‬‬

Jesus spoke to the Pharisees again. He said, “I am the light of the world.
Whoever follows me will have a life filled with light and will never live in the dark.”
‭‭John‬ ‭8:12‬ ‭GW‬‬


Look about you. I am there.
Take time to listen for me. I am speaking to you.
I have the direction you are seeking.
Ask me and you will receive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water