learning to trust


Jesus answered, Truly, truly, I say to you,
unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Do not be amazed that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’
The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it,
but do not know where it comes from and where it is going;
so is everyone who is born of the Spirit.
John 3:5-8 (NASB)


Circumstances and how you view them will change,
But I am eternally unchanging. My thoughts and plans for you
remain solid. My involvement in your life remains.

Invite me in and see if I do not answer you. Learn to trust me.
Step into the ways and plans which I have created for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water