you are my creation


Then God said, “Let Us (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) make man in Our image,
according to Our likeness [not physical, but a spiritual personality and moral likeness];
and let them have complete authority over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air,
the cattle, and over the entire earth, and over everything that creeps and crawls 
on the earth.  Genesis‬ ‭1:26‬ ‭(AMP‬‬)

In the beginning [before all time] was the Word ( Christ), and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God Himself. He was [continually existing] in the beginning
[co-eternally] with God.


All things were made and came into existence through Him; and without Him not even
one thing was made that has come into being. In Him was life [and the power to bestow life], and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines on in the darkness, and the darkness did not understand it or overpower it or appropriate it or absorb it [and is unreceptive to it].  ‭‭John‬ ‭1:1-5‬ ‭(AMP)‬‬


I have known you since the beginning.
You are my breathe of life, eternal, ever-loved.
Look to me and not upon the circumstances which wash upon you.

Come to me in your joy or sadness and receive what I have for you.
Let my breath of life again revive you and direct you into my plans for you.
Fear not for you are my creation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water