planning ahead...


For I know what I have planned for you,’ says the Lord.
‘I have plans to prosper you, not to harm you.
I have plans to give you a future filled with hope.
When you call out to me and come to me in prayer,
I will hear your prayers. When you seek me in prayer and worship,
you will find me available to you.

If you seek me with all your heart and soul,
I will make myself available to you,’ says the Lord. ‘
Then I will reverse your plight and will regather you from all the nations and
all the places where I have exiled you,’ says the Lord.
‘I will bring you back to the place from which I exiled you.’”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭29:11-14‬ ‭(NET‬‬)


But the aim of our instruction is love that comes from a pure heart,
a good conscience, and a sincere faith.
Some have strayed from these and turned away to empty discussion.
They want to be teachers of the law, but they do not understand
what they are saying or the things they insist on so confidently.”
‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭1:5-7‬ ‭(NET‬‬)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water