My Word



I have given you my Word.
I’ve sent those before you to proclaim
and demonstrate my heart.

Open your eyes and your heart.
Allow me to establish myself
      within your life.
Allow my ways to establish you
and become your ways.

Do not be caught by surprise.
Judgement will come.
Allow me to be your covering.
Come beneath my wings so that
you are safe within me.



I am the vine; you are the branches.
The one who remains in me – and I in him – bears much fruit,
because apart from me you can accomplish nothing.
If anyone does not remain in me, he is thrown out like a branch,
and dries up; and such branches are gathered up and
thrown into the fire, and are burned up.

If you remain in me and my words remain in you,
ask whatever you want, and it will be done for you.
My Father is honored by this,
that you bear much fruit and show that you are my disciples.

Just as the Father has loved me, I have also loved you;
remain in my love.
If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love,
just as I have obeyed my Father’s commandments and remain in his love.
I have told you these things so that my joy may be in you,
and your joy may be complete.
John 15:5-11 (NET)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me