climbing mountains


The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it.
The world and all its people belong to him.
For he laid the earth’s foundation on the seas
and built it on the ocean depths.

Who may climb the mountain of the Lord?
Who may stand in his holy place?
Only those whose hands and hearts are pure,
who do not worship idols and never tell lies.
They will receive the Lord’s blessing and
have a right relationship with God their savior.

Such people may seek you and worship in your presence,
O God of Jacob. Interlude Psalms 24:1-6 (NLT)


Father-God, I thank you. Your goodness and protection surround me.
You demonstrate your loving patience throughout my life-time.
You grant inner-peace when all about seems in turmoil.

Help me to clearly hear and submit to your direction.
Help me to grow in your ways, as you are a Holy God.
Turn my attitude to your pathway and let me not become lost.

Help me to forever seek you. AMEN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water