Finding Shelter


O God, hear my cry for help! Pay attention to my prayer!
From the most remote place on earth I call out to you in my despair.
Lead me up to an inaccessible rocky summit! Indeed,
you are my shelter, a strong tower that protects me from the enemy.
I will be a permanent guest in your home;
I will find shelter in the protection of your wings. (Selah)

For you, O God, hear my vows;
you grant me the reward that belongs to your loyal followers.
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭61:1-5‬ ‭NET



Feed upon my word. Within it are directions for life.
Within my written Word you will find truth and sustenance.

Contemplate what is written and apply it to your life.
There you can find healing and encouragement.

Be secured in my peace. Let it flow over you,
permeating your daily life. Within it you will find the living Son.
Within Him are all things clean and holy.
Within Him all things exist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me