Are You Watching?


The Lord watches over the righteous
and listens to their cries;
but he opposes those who do evil,
so that when they die, they are soon forgotten.

The righteous call to the Lord, and he listens;
he rescues them from all their troubles.

The Lord is near to those who are discouraged;
he saves those who have lost all hope.
Psalm 34:15-18 (GNT)



Are you looking for me?
 
Look up from what you are doing. I am
there to guide you in your day.

I am there as you read this. Do you
believe what it says, or are you believing
what your natural senses show you?

Recognize me as I interrupt you in
the daily things of your life. I will give
you direction and fresh hope.

Are you ready? I am there with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water