My Love


What do you think? A man had two sons.
He went to the first and said, ‘Son, go and
work in the vineyard today’.

The boy answered, ‘I will not.’ But later
he had a change of heart and went.

The father went to the other son
and said the same thing. This boy
answered, ‘I will, sir,’ but did not go.

Which of the two did his father’s will?
They said, “The first”.
Matthew 21:28-31a (NET)



Watch with expectancy and you will see
what I have for you to be doing. I am there
with you each day. All about you is my kingdom.
It reflects my glory and diversity.

Don’t be anxious, but be secure in me.
Talk with me in daily activities. Reflect
my glory wherever you are. All natural
things are ever-changing. I am the constancy
of life. My love and provision never ends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water