Grow in Me


In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God.

The same was in the beginning with God.
All things were made through him. Without him,
nothing was made that has been made.

In him was life, and the life was the light of men.
The light shines in the darkness,
and the darkness hasn’t overcome it.
John 1:1-5 (WEBBE)



I am yet the light which the world needs.
Will you reach out and do the works I
have for you to accomplish? Share my heart,
releasing healing and wholeness. Turn them
to me. I am the way for you to follow.
Follow after me.

Grow in me. Sit in my presence. Allow me
to overflow you. Don’t hesitate, but share
my light. Allow me to shine In this time of
growing darkness. I have supplied what
is needed.

Follow after me. Grow in me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water