I am the Answer


I alone know the plans I have for you,
plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster,
plans to bring about the future you hope for.

Then you will call to me.
You will come and pray to me, and I will answer you.
You will seek me, and you will find me because
you will seek me with all your heart.

Yes, I say, you will find me, and
I will restore you to your land.
I will gather you from every country
and from every place to which I have scattered you,
and I will bring you back to the land
from which I had sent you away into exile.

I, the Lord, have spoken.
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭29‬:‭11‬-‭14‬ ‭(GNT‬‬)





Let me hear your voice. Cry out to me.
Seek my ways and not the weak ways.
I will wash over you with favor and
lead you to the road to take.

Don’t allow fear to guide your decisions.
Pray, and I will hear you. I am the answer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water