Be My Reflection


That same day Jesus left the house and sat down by the Sea of Galilee.
The crowd that gathered around him was so large that he got into a boat.
He sat in the boat while the entire crowd stood on the shore.
Then he used stories as illustrations to tell them many things.
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭13‬:‭1‬-‭3‬a (‭GW)‬‬



Grow in my likeness. Reflect me to those
others around you. They are in need.

Think back upon the peoples from the
past stages of your life. I placed them
there for/with you to grow. Pray for them.
They have needs which are not expressed
across the years and lifetimes.

Rest assured in me. I have placed you
in a time and location within my plan.
You are where you are for my specific purpose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water