Do You Believe?


As Jesus went on from there, two blind men
followed Him, screaming loudly, “Have mercy and
compassion on us, Son of David (Messiah)!”

When He went into the house, the blind men came
up to Him, and Jesus said to them,
“Do you believe [with a deep, abiding trust] that I
am able to do this?” They said to Him, “Yes, Lord.”

Then He touched their eyes, saying,
“According to your faith [your trust and confidence in
My power and My ability to heal] it will be done to you.”
And their eyes were opened.
Matthew 9:27-30a (AMP)



Quiet yourself so you may hear me. I have things
to say to you, encouragement and direction to
pour into you.

Call upon my name and I will answer. I will speak
purpose into your life. I will fill you with my peace.

Walk with me. I will open your eyes. I will
show you what you need.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water