If You Love Me


If you love me, you will obey my commandments.
I will ask the Father, and he will give you another helper
who will be with you forever. That helper is the Spirit of Truth.
The world cannot accept him, because it doesn’t see
or know him.
You know him, because he lives with you and will be in you.
John 14:15-17 (GW)



Do not be surprised. I have yet
more for you. Follow what you sense
me directing to be doing. I will
guide you.

Open your eyes and watch what
I have for you to be doing. Speak
encouragement and healing to those
I bring to your path.

Call upon my spirit. Let healing and blessing
flow to those in need.

Allow my love to flow to those in need.
Speak my encouragement into their lives.
Take the next step with me. I will be your
guide and direct you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water