Reflect My Word


But sir, you don’t have a rope or a bucket,
she said, and this well is very deep. Where
would you get this living water? And besides,
do you think you’re greater than our ancestor
Jacob, who gave us this well?

How can you offer better water than he
and his sons and his animals enjoyed?

Jesus replied, “Anyone who drinks this water will
soon become thirsty again. But those who drink
the water I give will never be thirsty again.
It becomes a fresh, bubbling spring within them,
giving them eternal life.

Please, sir, the woman said, give me this water!
Then I’ll never be thirsty again, and I won’t have
to come here to get water. ‭‭John‬ ‭4‬:‭11‬-‭15‬ ‭(NLT)



Do not become discouraged, but allow my Spirit
To guide you in the way to go. Look for me and
I will show you the way for you to be going. Call
To me and know I will answer you.

Reflect my Word. Allow it to light the pathway
to be followed. I am the way for you to be going.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Ready

Learning When

Secure With Me