What Are You Doing Here?


He lay down under the tree and fell asleep.
Suddenly an angel touched him and said,
“Wake up and eat.” He looked around and
saw a loaf of bread and a jar of water near
his head. He ate and drank, and lay down again.
The Lord's angel returned and woke him up a
second time, saying, “Get up and eat, or the
trip will be too much for you.”

Elijah got up, ate and drank, and the food gave
him enough strength to walk forty days to Sinai,
the holy mountain. There he went into a cave to
spend the night.

Suddenly the Lord spoke to him, "Elijah, what
are you doing here?"
‭‭1 Kings‬ ‭19‬:‭5‬-‭9‬ (‭GNT)‬‬



I am hiding in plain site, directly in
front of you. Adjust your attitude and
you will begin to see me. Don't hurry
throughout your day, but seek me.
I am there with you.

Close your eyes to the distractions.
They seek to be seen, to have their
own ways. Look about you. I am here.
I am awaiting you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Ready

Learning When

Secure With Me