My Example


After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed:
“Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son,
that your Son may glorify you.
For you granted him authority over all people
that he might give eternal life to all those you
have given him. Now this is eternal life:
that they know you, the only true God, and
Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.
I have brought you glory on earth by
finishing the work you gave me to do. And now,
Father, glorify me in your presence with
the glory I had with you before the world began.”
‭‭John‬ ‭17‬:‭1‬-‭5‬ ‭NIV‬‬



Are you ready to stretch forth your hand
and receive healing. You are whole. Now
reach out to others. Guide them in my
pathway. Show them my love and direction.

I have shown you the way. Now be my
example to those I send to you. Allow
my love to guide you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Reflection

Show My Way

What You Need