Warriors Arise

Warriors Arise

It is time for my warriors to arise.
Stand to your feet;Release my arrow of praise.

Arise and worship methat you may see the enemy is defeated.
I have declared you righteousto do my works,to declare my words.

Break the lethargy seen upon your cities.
Release the people from the dragon’s breath.

Your arrows will pierce the armor
Of this defeated enemy.
Arise warriors. Proclaim freedom.

Arise to the promises I have declared.
Step into the promises you have received.

Arise: Declare your dependence upon me.
Declare my ways in everything you do.

There are warriors you do not see already in place.
Let your agreement rise,that they too may do my bidding.

Five Rivers: Cry for me.
Call my name aloud.
Let the dragon hear you, as you proclaim the praises of my name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water