I will wash

I will wash clean iniquity,
the influence and actions of those called mine.

I strongly support those I know;
Those that have learned to draw nearer.

In this darkening time
I am calling out for my people.
I am releasing my light into a greater influence.

Star will rise and fall.
Storm-clouds will race about
releasing destruction, seeking to bring terror.

Yet stand firm.
Fall upon your knees.
Call upon my name.

Ask for my will to be performed.
I will answer those who call out to me.

Do not forget. I am the one who redeems.
I see beyond what seems possible.

You are mine.
You are called to release hope.
You are called to sit with me, to witness my glory.

I am washing clean my people.
Draw near.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water