let my light shine

You are mine.
I have given you authority over the earth.
It is my spirit shining forth from within you.
You are to be my light unto the world.

The darkness increases,
but only from a lack of pure light.
Shine forth.

Fear not the coming storms.
Those who know me will be secure.
Let loose of the residual things of the world.
They have no place in what I have designed you to be.

Call forth the things which I show you.
Proclaim the truth and liberty.
Speak to the storms in the confidence of my sons.
I have already shown you the example.

Let love be your motive in all you do.
Allow me to flow forth more freely from your belly.
Let your accumulated faith arise.
Let it be a fire by night.

Perfect love casts out fear.
Let the heathen know the power of my love.
Let the authority of my people shine forth
in the deeds they accomplish walking in me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water