Ask of me

Have you learned who you are?
Ask of me. Be prepared to listen.
Feed my people what I give you.

In me you are complete. Learn from me.
I will hold back nothing from those who seek me with their whole heart.
Is that you? I look at you wondering if you will be the one.

Are you the one who will move beyond your perceived weaknesses?
Listen to my leading you each day.

Stop striving. Lock your eyes into mine.
I am moving. Come move with me.
My Spirit is hovering over those yet to find me.
Feel the wind of my messengers.

Be prepared to move into new realms.
The day of preparation is before the Sabbath.
Be filled with my spirit. The chariots blaze with
fire
of steel on the day of his preparation for battle.

Rest in me. Be prepared to move forth.
You can go as far as you allow me to move.
Bring forth only that I ask for.
Do no work at all on these days,
except to prepare food for everyone to eat--that is all you may do.

Learn who you are in me.
Ask and be prepared to receive what is needed.
Feed my people only what I give you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me