Look t the horizon

Look to the horizon and see the small cloud quickly arriving.

You can see the dark clouds, but
Look closely. I am there upon my throne.

Let the eyes of my Spirit direct you to where I sit.
I ride amidst the grey clouds. The wind of my Spirit blows
across the face of the deep.

I am about to release a fresh rain. Be ready,
and not afraid of the coming storms. Look for me;
You will surely find me.

Those who love my Son walk where I direct them.
They bring hope. They encourage others to grow.

Let the scepter of my love rule within your life.
Don’t hold onto the dead ways of the world.

I see those that are mine. I see their hearts.
They are safe within me.

Look for me for I am coming. Expect my presence for
I am active and alive. My wind is again moving.
Breathe in a fresh breath of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me