claim the land

My people hate what is evil. Your walk is to be one that destroys the way of the enemy. Claim the land. I have given you the earth and its fullness.

In my authority you can rule, tearing down the demonic strongholds.
I send you forth, empowered in love. Walk in integrity. Live in humility.

Walk in the way I have set forth for you. Do not compare yourself with others, but be united in me. I have commissioned you and trained you. Go forth. Rely upon me and you shall be successful. Use the weapons I have supplied, not what seems handy.

Be fed by my Word and you will hear me clearly. Do what you know is right, without hesitation. Increase your awareness. Learn to identify enemy with spiritual discernment. Follow me and watch the great things I will do.

Wash yourself in the truth of me. Speak no lies. Avoid your tendency of conceit. There are others I have brought along side of you. Work together and scatter the enemy.

I am tearing free the bonds. I am releasing freedom from the enemy. Feed those who hunger. I have shown you my ways. Bring healing to every place you walk. Set the captives free through my son. Openly declare what He has done.

Look forward and you will see more of me. Keep your eyes focused upon my ways. In your life, avoid every aspect of evil. It will pollute you and those around you. Be sanctified in me, set apart, dedicated for my service.

Keep your promise. Do not dishonor my name. Fulfill the pledges you have made. Know what is right and do it with joy and you will be released into more. Step into the darkness and see my light dispel what is evil.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me