into the storm

For they all saw Him and were agitated (troubled and filled with fear and dread). But immediately He talked with them and said, Take heart! I AM! Stop being alarmed and afraid. And He went up into the boat with them, and the wind ceased (sank to rest as if exhausted by its own beating). And they were astonished exceedingly [beyond measure], For they failed to consider or understand [the teaching and meaning of the miracle of] the loaves; [in fact] their hearts had grown callous [had become dull and had lost the power of understanding]. And when they had crossed over, they reached the land of Gennesaret and came to [anchor at] the shore. As soon as they got out of the boat, [the people] recognized Him, And they ran about the whole countryside, and began to carry around sick people on their sleeping pads or mats to any place where they heard that He was. Mark 6:50-55 (AMP)

Come my people. Draw near me. Each day draw nearer. Repel the fear that
would seek to cover you. Release your life into me.

Come to me now. Do not hesitate. I offer myself to you who call upon my name. There is a storm. Great darkness is gathering, yet do not fear. Walk into the storm. My peace is near. I have created you to walk into the deep darkness so my light is shed to those who would not have known me.

Fear not, but walk into the storm that I, God, may show forth my love. I am life. Come to me now. Learn how to be secure amidst the storm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me